Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan~Twilight

Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan~Twilight

Robert and Kristen.

Robert and Kristen.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kristen Stewart

Birth name: Kristen Jaymes Stewart.
Nickname(s): Kris, KStew.
Date of birth: April 9, 1990.
Place of birth:
Los Angeles, California (she lived for a while in Colorado, too)
Height: 5' 6" (1.68m).
Eyes: Green.
Hair:
Light Brown (natural colour) although she's dyed it dark brown and blonde a few times for movies.
Father: John Stewart.
Mother: Jules Mann Stewart.
Brother: Cameron Stewart.
Pets:
She and her mum have 3 dogs: Oz, a border collie mix; Jack and Lily, who are mutts.
School: Laurel Springs Distance Learning School.
Favorite Subject: Literature.
On the red carpet:
[Kristen Stewart] "It's overwhelming. You almost want to run away... I'm notinto large groups of people."
On growing up: [Kristen Stewrat] "Being young is frustrating. It drives me kind of insane. I feel so restricted. I can't wait to get to the stage where I can wake up in the morning and just do what i want."
Trademark fashion statement: She wears several black rubber bracelets around her left wrist. She says they're always on because the bracelets are too hard to get off!
Music and dance: [Kristen Stewart] "I love big forties bands like swing music and I started taking swing lessons and i go to Arthur Murray dance studio!"
Actors she admirers:
Heath Ledger, Paul Dano, Emile Hirsch, Evan Rachel Wood, Natalie Portman and Jodie Foster(of course)
Favorite hobby: surfing!
Other hobbies: [Kristen] "I read alot of books and I'm a writer. That's what I'm mainly into. I just love putting the words together: I'm really in love with words. I play guitar; I love going to shows. I'm kind of a homebody."
On her ipod: Van Morrison, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones
Car: '95 Toyota Tacoma
ALL THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS FROM "KRISTEN STEWART BELLA OF THE BALL" BY JO HULEY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edward and Bella with Full Moon.

Edward and Bella with Full Moon.